How to Remove or Replace KingRoot with SuperSu Full Guide – PbTricks comes back with a New Awesome Guide where You can Replace Your KingRoot to SuperSu using SuperSu me Application. SuperMe Application is an Awesome App to Replace KingRoot to SuperSu without Doing Hard-Work. You need a Simple Click for It.After that, It will be Do Automatically, It’s time to Depend on Your Speed. So, It’s a Good H& Full Guide where You can Root Yout Mobile easily Using KingRoot and Can Replace Your KingRoot to SuperSu Program using SuperMe Application. I will be Gave You full Instruction & Description About this Article. So Just Read it carefully and Save our Website as the Bookmark Page, Because You can Get Daily Latest Updates Posts. Now, You can See below.
How to Replace KingRoot to SuperSu Full Guide
Kingroot VS SuperSU:
Supersu is complicated with almost all apps, in android. kingroot may case some issues while giving root permissions to apps. Like, we were experimenting with Hiding my root app, when I was tried to Hide su binary, then it was showed an error message, like Hiding Su Binary, failed. So I was replaced Kingroot with supersu, then it was worked completely fine. So in some cases, Supersu is better than kingroot. check out some basic requirements for using this guide.
About KingRoot Application & Program:
KingRoot a Simple Root Application where You can Do some Simple Root Terms & Small Root Grant Permission. It’s not a Good App for Your Android Phone. You can’t do Hard Work from it. So Just You Need to Replace it with SuperSu App using SuperMe Application.
About SuperSu Application & Program:
SuperSu is an Excellent Application where You can Do Hard Root Terms & You can Grant any one of Application that will be Launched in All Over World. It’s an Excellent App for Your Android Phone. You can Do Hard work as You want using Root. So Don’t use KingRoot, Just Replace KingRoot to SuperSu Application Using SuperMe. I also using SuperSu App for Root Terms.
Requirements Before Replace KingRoot with SuperSu:
- Terminal Emulator
- Rar for Android (FOR EXTRACT ZIP)
- Working Internet Connection
- Kingroot to supersu zip
- Mirror Link
How to Easily Replace Kingroot With SuperSu in any Android Phone:
- At First, Install Terminal Emulator in your Android Phone, if you haven’t installed it already.
- After that, Extract Zip file in root of your SD card & in Internal Storage both, which you was downloaded above, named as Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v2.4.zip
- Then, Open Terminal Emulator in your Phone & Type Below Commands one by one & hit enter
- After Enter above Command, it will ask you for Root permissions, Grant Root permissions & Enter below command.
- Now, it will start running script & you have to wait for some time, approx 2-3 minutes, make sure your mobile data is turned on.
- After it’s Done, Now Open your App Drawer, & you will see there is the super su app come. Just open it
- Now, it will ask you for update Superuser binary, Click on Continue button & Select Normal Mode
- It may ask you that, other party root apps are already installed, so you have to click on OK button & it will remove Kingroot app from your phone & Supersu app will come & you are done.
(Alternate Method) How to Replace KingRoot to SuperSu using SuperMe Application:
- First You Need to Download SuperMe Application from here – SuperMe Download
- Open SuperMe Application Normally.
- Now, You need to Click on “Big Button” that Given in a form of Blue Android Shape.
- Wait, Now It’s Doing Automatically Process & Wait Till It Not complete. (It will take 2-3 Minutes Maximum only If You have Good Speed Internet Connection).
- After Complete this Process.
- Now, You can See SuperSu Installed Application on Your Device.
- Open SuperSu App & Install Normal or TWRP if You have a Custom Rom or Lollipop/Marshmallow Device.
- After Complete Update Using Normal or TWRP.
- You can Use Apps & Can Grand Hard Apps that Not working in KingRoot Root.
- That’s it, To Replace Your KingRoot to SuperSu without Doing Hard Work Using SuperMe Application which You can Get it from Above Given Download Link.
- We have Video to Do Method East for You, So Just watch it.
More About to Replace Kingroot with SuperSu:
Replace kingroot with supersu This method will work in Almost all android phones, without PC. you can remove Supersu & Install Kingroot instead in your phone with this Guide. Many people are looking for replace kingroot & use super su. If you try to install super su app from play store, then it will ask you to update SU binary, unfortunately, it will not work. so you need CWM or any other Custom recovery for flash Super SU zip. But in many android phones, development level is low, so custom recovery is not available. So this guide is created for those users. Check it out now from below.